Tokyo Vibes Green Hair Makeup - Limited Edition
Playful, washable, damage-free hair makeup.
Discover hair color without the commitment or compromise. For a seasonal exclusive, Shu Uemura Art of Hair introduces the first ever professional, washable hair makeup shades for unlimited statement creations that last one shampoo. Achieve vivid colors or subtle hues to elevate your look, without damaging your hair fiber. Mix with our iconic #1 best-selling nourishing protective oil for added nourishment and soft, smooth hair.
[Aoba] Green combines calm with freshness. In the summer as seen in Yoyogi Park, the deep green colors of aoba leaves offer a haven of freshness and nature in the hot city heat.
NEW LIMITED-EDITION HAIR MAKEUP:
- No bleach needed, instant hair color.
- Easily washable, disappears in 1 shampoo.
- Damage-free on hair, no compromise on hair cosmeticity.
- No color transfer, pillow proof.
HOW TO USE HAIR MAKEUP:
- 1. Section hair into four sections.
- 2. Dispense a quarter-size amount onto the top of your hand.
- 3. Gather the product with fingertips and apply to first section of hair.
- 4. Blend the hair makeup through section using fingertips or a brush (makeup pigments easily wash off of hands and/ or tools).
- 4. Repeat application to other sections.
- 5. Blow dry hair makeup into hair.
- 6. Style as desired.
- For even more color vibrance, re-apply as needed.
Mix with a small amount of [Fuji] Purple to create a mermaid-inspired hue.
Perfect for all hair types and hair colors.
Pigments & Pearls: widely used in makeup for a large variety of colors and effects.
Styling Polymer: places the colored pigments & pearls on hair fiber and limits color transfer.
Caring Agent: Used in hair care for an improved cosmeticity and cleaner feel.