Lipstick - Believe
“This plum color is incredibly versatile. Wear it every day to elevate a bare face; pair it with a smoldering dark eye in the evenings.” – Kirsten Kjaer Weis
– Dial up your natural lip color with this pretty plum hue
– A rich, velvet finish more opaque than our Lip Tints
– Moisturizing, organic ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil are activated with the warmth of your lips, keeping them smooth and drenched in color
– As with all Kjaer Weis products, this item is refillable
Produced in Italy
CCPB Certified Organic (These shades only: Adore, Believe, Honor, and Brilliant. Empower, Love, and KW Red Lipstick include a small amount of artificial color. Please see ingredients section below for further information.)
NO artificial ingredients, such as petroleum, parabens, artificial fragrance, petrochemical emulsifiers.
NOT tested on animals
This product is not vegan
30 months before being opened, 12 months after being opened.
Certified Organic: Of the agriculturally derived ingredients in this product, a minimum 95% comes from organic farming.
(*Disclaimer: The colors Empower, Love, and KW Red use the same formulation as other Kjaer Weis Lipsticks, but also contain small amounts of artificial pigment and are thus not certified organic. The stringent standards of the CCPB will not certify these colors, but the good news is these artificial pigments account for less than 1% of the total product formula. The remaining 99% of our non-certified products still contain the cleanest, most luxurious organic and natural elements found on the market.)
Contains luxurious, organic ingredients such as:
Beeswax: Nourishes and moisturizes, wonderful for drier complexions.
Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil: Natural moisturizers for the lips.
Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil: Excellent tissue regeneration properties; fights signs of aging.
How To Apply
The Kjaer Weis Lipstick is activated with the warmth of your lips and can be applied directly from the tube. Lips stay moisturized with a velvety-smooth finish.Full Ingredient List
Full Ingredient List
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil•, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax•, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter•, Cera Alba (Beeswax) •, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch•, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil•, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil•, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil•, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Limonene*, Dextrin, Citral*,
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470(Carmine), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)
Caution – Contains Carmine
• organically grown
* naturally contained in the used essential oils