SYNERGIST Re-Densifying Line Repair Rapid Firming Lift Moisture Cream
Firm Again. See it. Feel It. Introducing Synergist
- Stimulate crucial proteins that give skin its elasticity and the dermis its structural support including collagen, elastin, and fibronectin.
- Stimulate stem cell and epidermal regeneration to promote increased thickness of the epidermis with a higher number of cell layers and reduction in visible lines from this filling and surfacing effect.
- Boost Transforming Growth Factor Beta that does multiple duties to help sculpt the face and neck for a firmer, more lifted appearance and reduce the appearance of pores for smoother, more refined-looking skin.
- Actually mimic the body's own mechanism to produce collagen with a Tripeptide Complex. Collagen synthesis is stimulated to significantly decrease the appearance of age-related wrinkles and collagen degradation is reduced by expression inhibition of MMPs and cytokines.
- Protect against signs of photo-aging, brighten and even the look of skin by 1. Helping to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for melanin production) 2. Reducing melanin synthesis including those that are UV induced. 3. Preventing melanin
transfer from melanocytes to kercinocytes.
- Protect the skin surface lipids (SSL) from oxidative stress and strengthen skin barrier function with a sustained release reservoir effect of antioxidant powerhouses and radical scavengers for more effective protection of lipids from free radical damage and longer-lasting antioxidant defense.
- Strengthen crucial skin barrier and replenish skin's fatty acids needed to keep the skin hydrated.
- Visibly fewer wrinkles
- More lifted looking contours
- Significantly stronger, denser, firmer feeling skin
- A smoother more refined texture with less visible pores
- An overall brighter, more even glow of healthy-looking skin
A comprehensive global repair Eye Treatment with a multi-vitamin complex and powerful peptides to address lines, dark circles, puffiness / inflammation, dryness, and loss of firmness
Synergist's contents are packaged in an ultra-lightweight and compact, eco-friendly jar made with sustainable and recyclable materials (which requires less energy and waste in production as well) with no extra bulk or secondary box packaging to help preserve both your product's and our planet's quality.
FULL LIST OF PURPOSEFUL INGREDIENTS
- Water/Aqua - a vehicle for water-soluble ingredients to mix and work together.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - mimics fatty acids, triglycerides, and waxes found in healthy skin.
- 540 EGF Complex - proprietary and innovative complex of multiple cell type sources and 540 very specific proteins selected for safety and optimal results to promote repair, extracellular matrix organization, elasticity, and rejuvenation of aged skin cells.
- Glyceryl Stearate - a skin conditioning emulsifying agent that helps to decrease water evaporation and makes the product more stable against unfavorable changes to the formula.
- Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate - a skin-conditioning emollient that helps stabilize texture of product.
- Isopropyl Myristate - an effective moisture-locking ingredient that not only helps to keep moisture in your skin, but acts like a mortar that fills cracks between skin cells to strengthen the skin barrier to help resist moisture loss long-term. It also helps to soften and smooth skin and especially effective for dry, flaky skin conditions.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - a new generation stable and bioavailable form of vitamin C with greater affinity for skin, improved stability against heat and oxidation, and found to be 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Beyond its protective antioxidant abilities, it can help to promote collagen production for firmer-looking skin, promote hyaluronic acid production, and enhance the abilities of other antioxidants. It has been shown to help inhibit the activity of tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for melanin production) and reduces melanin synthesis by 80% to help even out skin tone and reduce UV induced pigmentation.
- Maltodextrin - an effective moisturizer, softening, and hydrating ingredient that also functions to help bind specific ingredients together for more even distribution and stability. It also helps form a film to keep moisture in the skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate - moisturizing emollient that helps to emulsify ingredients.
- Undecane - ECOCERT approved sustainable emollient used to help soften skin and help product apply smoothly, evenly and absorb quickly.
- Cetyl Alcohol - considered one of the "good alcohols", this skin-softening emulsifier stabilizes products to prevent separation of ingredients and helps products to apply more evenly.
- Dimethicone - helps smooth the look and feel of skin and proven in several dermatological studies to be an effective moisture binder for skin to help prevent water loss. It has also proven to be effective against protecting skin from irritants and preventing skin from developing severe skin conditions that include dermatitis and eczema.
- Squalane - a hydrogenated and more stable version than many used in traditional skincare. This antioxidant and very effective emollient works to reduce the look of wrinkles, eliminate scars, lighten pigmentation, fight free radicals and even helps to reverse UV and environmental damage. Skin can recognize this anti-inflammatory ingredient instantly which is allowed to absorb in deep layers quickly to help balance oil production and help prevent water loss from skin.
- Phenoxyethanol - one of the most effective broad-spectrum preservatives to help prevent growth of fungi, bacteria, yeast, and mold.
- Tridecane - a 100% renewably-based, readily biodegradable, Ecocert-, COSMOS- and Natrue-approved skin-conditioning emollient that helps to soften and smooth the look and feel of skin while offering smooth and even spreadability of product on the skin.
- Acrylates/ C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer - an ingredient emulsifier that helps create uniform product texture and helps supplement skin's crucial protective barrier.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - accelerates re-epithelialization / has anti-inflammatory properties / inhibits MMP1 expression in mature skin / increases water-retaining capacity of the stratum corneum
- Ethylhexylglycerin - a skin softening agent that boosts anti-microbial performance of ingredients to help products last longer.
- Sodium Hydroxide - a pH balancer to adjust product pH to help allow ingredients to work best with help product work ideally with skin's natural pH.
- Disodium EDTA - helps prevent metals from water from being deposited into skin, helps antioxidants to be more effective, and helps prevent the formula from damaging changes in pH.
- Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract - shown to stimulate healthy stem cell and groth factor production, while it stimulates epidermal regeneration to promote increased thickness. After only 7 days, clinical tests show it blurs the look of vertical wrinkles.
- Syn-Up™ - this patented cosmetic peptide works as a moisturizing and rebalancing agent that helps to restore skin resilience and increases skin's resistance against daily stress attacks. This innovative ingredient significantly promotes great-looking skin by helping it to visibly look smoother and more hydrated by offering measurable prevention of flaky, dry skin conditions and impressive reduction of stinging and irritation for sensitive and sensitized skin.
- Citric Acid - used to adjust pH so ingredients can work at their highest potential and product can work more efficiently with the skin.
- Tripeptide Complex - mimics the human body's own mechanism to produce collagen. used in a percentage shown in clinical tests to help reverse visible signs of photo-aging in as little as 4 weeks. This concentration was shown to help stimulate collagen synthesis to actively remove the appearance of age-related wrinkles and reduce collagen degradation by expression inhibition of MMPs and cytokines. This results in a more sculpted and lifted-looking contours in addition to more refined-looking skin with less visible pores.
- Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10) - a well-studied antioxidant that can help even skin tone, improve skin hydration and reduce visible effects of environmental and sun damage.