TERRASSE A ST-GERMAIN Extrait de Parfum - Le Compagnon Natural Spray
LIMITED SPECIAL $69 (Regular Price $116)
- Woody Floral Musky
- Top - Grapefruit, Rhubarb, Tangerine
- Heart - Blue Rose, Fresia, Lotus Flower
- Base - Indonesian Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood
Elegant and sophisticated, this composition amazes by the complexity of the splendid wood and musk accord, which gracefully embraces its initial freshness.
THE STORY - CHAPTER 2
TERRASSE A ST-GERMAIN is the second of four chapters representing the true love story and experiences of founders Julien & Madalina. The Inspiration: "Coup de Foudre" or Love at first sight in magical Paris. The magical encounter between Julien and Madalina at a romantic terrace of a famous Parisian cafe.
This perfume incarnates the portrait of a perfect duality: classical and modern at the same time, masculine and feminine, strangely familiar, but nevertheless of a rare originality... A varitable "coup de foudre" between two souls.
THE CLASSIC "SILVER" COLLECTION
- This is, above all, a beautiful love story, the very true story of the two founders, Julien (JUL) and Madalina (MAD).
- This captivating tale is depicted as an original novel, where fragrant notes replace letters and words.
- Every chapter composing this magical tale is revealed through an exceptional perfume that captures some of the most special moments in the founders' journey as a couple. We hope wearing it inspires you.